These are perfect, tasty and filling and healthy crackers that you can make in a jiffy. Dip them or make a crackers sandwich or snack them as is.
- 1.5 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425F and line table with parchment paper.
- Combine mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Mix and heat for another 30 seconds. Mix again.
- Add almond flour, egg and salt and combine again.
- Transfer this dough to a baking sheet and place another parchment paper on top. Using a roller knead a thin dough and slice using a knife to desired size or mold.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until crackers have browned. Cool and serve.
You can sprinkle salt or erythritol on the crackers to give them taste and crunch prior to baking
Add parsley or any herb you like to give it an aroma