This low carb pizza can be made part of any healthy diet because of how it is structured and is extremely filling. You can use your favorite toppings.
1 Hr 30 Mins
Protein, Fat, Carb
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 4oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- salt, pinch
- In a bowl, microwave the three cheeses for 1 minute and then stir. Cook another 30-60 seconds until the mixture has melted and stir
- In another bowl, mix almond flour, baking powder and salt
- Add eggs to the microwaved cheeses and combine it to turn it into a dough.
- Refrigerate this mixture in plastic wrap for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Roll the dough on parchment paper or pizza pan to 1/4"
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Add your favorite toppings and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Slice and serve
For sauce, we recommend using a low sugar one
Toppings can be anything from olives, meats, cheese or more
Sprinkling oregano after adding the topping gives the pizza a great aroma