These cookies are a great mid-day snack or breakfast and are very easy to make.
- 2/3 cup flax meal
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup peanut/almond butter
- 1/4 sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk(or milk)
- 1/4 cup cocoa nibs or sugar-free chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 300F
- In a bowl, mix flax meal cinnamon, maple syrup and milk to create a dough
- Add in cocoa nibs or chocolate
- Scoop small mounds of dough on a greased, non-stick baking pan or parchment paper
- Bake for 15 minutes and the cookies are firm. Let cool and serve.
You can store cookies in a ziplock bag or airtight container
Cookies can be re-heated in the oven at 250F for 10 minutes