This recipe can be modified based on the kind of ingredients you want in the recipe. It's very versatile and simple. We sometimes add some potatoes, onions, mushrooms and other foods to add some diversity to it. You can also top it with cheese to turn it into a pizza melt.
- 1 lb. cauliflower
- 12 ounces broccoli
- 2 cups diced ham
- 3 cups grated cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp mustard
- 0.5 tsp black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Steam cauliflower and broccoli until it's cooked
- Add them to ham, 2.5 cups cheddar, eggs and spices and combine
- Spread onto a baking dish and sprinkle on top the rest of the cheese
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes
- Serve with chopped parsley on top
Frozen vegetables can be found at grocery stores that can be microwaved and steamed. This will save time.
Local grocery stores have cauliflower based foods which can be bought. Ensure they don't have lots of added sugar.
You can add sausage or other forms of cooked meats or leftovers if you have them
Bacon bits in the recipe are amazing!
Buy shredded cheese