We take the classic egg salad and supercharge it based on own research and make it even better. Egg salad is a very simple go-to recipe for breakfast or lunch while also being a phenomenal snack.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (full fat, low sugar)
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 chopped green onions
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Boil an egg starting from cold water and remove from heat. Let stand for 10 minutes. Remove hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, onion, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve.
Egg salad can be found in many delis, grocery stores and restaurants
You can add tuna to the salad to turn it into a tuna egg salad
You can store it in the fridge and consume it as a snack
Deviled eggs are very similar to the egg salad and an alternative
Buy pre-made boiled eggs from your grocery store