This recipe is very nutty and low in carbohydrates which you can make in bulk and store for a while. You can vary the recipe drastically based on the kind of nuts you like.
1 Hr 20 Mins
- 1/4 cup ghee or butter
- 1/4 cup Erythrtiol
- 1/4 tsp Monk fruit extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw chia seeds or hemp hearts
- Pre-heat oven to 275F
- In a pan over medium heat, combine butter/ghee, erythritol, monk fruit extract, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir until components are dissolved.
- In a bowl, combine nuts, flakes and seeds/hearts. Pour butter/ghee mixture over nut mixture. Combine and ensure mixing.
- Pour the granola mixture over a baking pan lined with baking sheet and bake for an hour until golden brown.
- Cool for an hour and serve.
You can store granola in a ziplock bag or airtight container for 2-3 weeks.
Combine it with yogurt to make parfait or snack while on the go.
Use any of your favorite nuts and seeds as long as they are raw as they will eventually be baked in the oven