This low carb pizza can be made part of any healthy diet because of how it is structured and is extremely filling. You can use your favorite toppings.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup(keto) or honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/4 tsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp arrow wheat flour or flaxseed(keto) flour
- In a large skillet, heat oil and add chicken. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes. Set aside
- Add carrots and broccoli and cook for a minute. Add bell pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- Add orange juice, soy sauce, maple syrup, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger and arrow wheat flour. Simmer until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken back into the pan and then serve over the veggies.
You can get frozen steamed veggies as well while also adding in your favorite vegetables
For a relatively higher or "complex" carb diet, you can pour the chicken on top of cooked rice
Pre-made orange sauces can save time as long as they are low in sugar
Pre-made sliced and frozen chicken will also save lots of time
Buy pre-made cut up steak