Pork kebabs can be made for any occasion and at any time you seek something healthy, umami and has quality protein in it. These are house favorites and loved by all. They can be a great main course for dinner and consumed alongside another healthy side dish.
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 4 lbs boneless pork loin, 1.5" cubes
- 10 skewers
- Whisk erythritol, soy sauce, onion, garlic and black pepper in a large bowl. Add pork and toss to coat. Refrigerate fro 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat up a grill to high heat
- Thread the pork on skewers and cook on grill until pork is no longer pink, approximately 3-5 minutes. Serve.
You can create your own marinade or buy a pre-made mix from the grocery store
Pre-made kebabs can be found at delis, grocery stores and restaurants that you can eat on the fly. Ensure they aren't loaded with sugars
Use low calorie or low sugar dipping sauce for a healthier dip alongside the kebab
Buy pre-seasoned pork kebabs from produce section at grocery store