This is very simple to bake and can be combined with other sides and dishes to create a filling meal. This is great as a main course alongside a vegetable, fat or carb side dish while enough in this recipe to feed a family.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 cup Ghee or bacon grease
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Crush rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper to make a paste
- Pierce meat with knife in several areas and inject the paste. Baste remaining paste on top of the pork loin
- Place pork loin in oven in the center for an hour. Bake till internal temperature of pork loin reaches 145F. Remove.
- Heat wine in a pan and use it to loosen the browning at the bottom of the baking pan. Serve alongside this juice.
Leftovers will be handy in making breakfast or lunch for the next day
Instead of wine you can use white wine vinegar
Cook 25 minutes in pressure cooker or instapot instead