This is a classic re-make of the chicken alfredo but it's low carb in nature while being extremely rich and creamy, making it irresistible.
- 4 oz chicken breast or thigh, skinless
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 oz. Shirataki(zero calorie) noodles
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Salt and pepper the chicken and cook it over medium high heat in a skillet with cooking oil, 3 minute each side until internal temperature is 165F. Remove, let cool and slice into strips.
- In a skillet over low heat, add the noodles after draining them and stir for 5 minutes.
- Over low heat, melt butter and cream and then add garlic powder, salt and pepper. to create a thick sauce.
- Pour sauce over the noodles and combine them together on medium heat. Add the chicken and mix.
- Serve warm with garnished parsley, sauteed mushrooms and grated cheese.
If you're following a high carb diet, you can replace the shirataki noodles with regular noodles or pasta made from complex carbohydrates