This is a very quick and convenient recipe that will make you feel full for a while providing you with high-quality proteins and fats. This is a solid go-to breakfast choice. You can also add cheese and top in top of low carb or keto bread if that's something you prefer.
- 6 eggs
- 4-5 oz of salmon lox
- 1 tbsp of Ghee
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Picked red onions
- Chopped parsley
- Pinch capers
- Medium-high heat ghee in a non-stock skilet
- In separate bowl, beat eggs
- In shimmering ghee, scramble eggs till curds form
- Turn off heat, add cheese and continue mixing and season with salt and pepper
- Add salmon on top and garnish with optional condiments
You can substitute with any pre-cooked fish if you like or leftovers
Buy pre-beaten eggs in a carton
Do you have more tips? Post in the comment below.
- You can cook salmon from scratch and add it on top of the eggs too. This can include leftovers from a day before.