This low carb tuna roll is tasty and simple to make. Perfect for a quick snack or lunch time meal.
- 1.5 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked ground beef or 10 slices pepperoni
- 1 tbsp olives, sliced
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- pinch oregano
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over low to medium heat. Sread the cheese over the skillet
- Cook until cheese melts and starts forming a light leathery crust
- Once cooked, slice the cheese into small rectangles. Add olives and meat on the rectangle and then roll it.
- Serve with dabs of sour cream on top
You can also use pre-cooked sausage