This is an extremely filling recipe that will curb your hunger, especially if you begin your morning with one of these. Once you learn how to cook or bake one of these, you can have a simple and tasty breakfast ready to eat in a jiffy.
Protein, Fat, Carb
Protein & Fat
- 1/2 cup Ghee or oil
- 1/2 lb potatoes, thinly sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4-6 large eggs
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded, peeled & chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a skillet, medium-high heat ghee or oil. Cook in potatoes with salt and pepper until golden brown and crisp
- Sti in onions and cook until onions start browning
- Beat eggs, add salt and pepper, and pour onto the pan with potatoes. Gently stir and combine everything together. Reduce heat to low and cook until eggs brown at sides and bottom.
- Loosen omelette with spatula, cover pan with a plate and use it to flip the omelette. Cook until eggs are set. Garish with tomatoes and onions and serve hot.
You can also use sweet potatoes
You can use sausage and meat instead of potatoes for a protein and fat recipe
Pre-cooked potatoes can speed up your process