We talk about “The Game Changers” movie and discuss the problem with most documentaries when it comes to health and nutrition. Though we appreciate the effort and respect all the athletes in the documentary, it's hard not to point out the large and gleaming issues with it. We think we can do better.
Though it says we are "keto", we try to be open to all types of diets. This was our very simple and quick reaction video. We didn't parse down to the details because, to be honest, we have many productive things to do than just fuel the fight between the meat vs. vegan debate. Maybe the solution isn't building camps and fighting each other but working together and opening new sources of food and sustenance for mankind. Let us learn and educate rather than lead with fear and misguidance.
- Shop Energy Pods Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Ketogeek-Chocolate-Energy-Organic-Vanilla/dp/B07B88S36J
- Ketogeek Ghee on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B29HM3D
- Ketogeek Merchandise, Ghee & Energy Pods: https://ketogeek.com/collections
- Ketogeek Newsletter: https://ketogeek.com/pages/sign-up
- Shop Energy Pods: https://ketogeek.com/collections/energy-pods
- Wholesale: https://ketogeek.com/pages/wholesale
Fahad is the founder of Ketogeek and hosts the Ketogeek Podcast, a world class health show about food, nutrition and health. He is into resistance training, Ashtanga yoga, calisthenics and various forms of training styles. Armed with a idealistic goals distilled in a world of realism, his goal is to help the world make a better place. He leads a life of extreme generalism or as he describes it, 'The Renaissance Lifestyle'.