"If you're into something that is rich, very lightly sweetened and contains high quality chocolate, you can make this Chocolate Fudge Ice-Cream Sandwich in a matter of minutes. I'd highly recommend this for two people as there's a lot of richness and fat in this one! Great for occasional treats and rapid energy for those who are on the go."
~ Fahad Ahmad, Ketogeek ~
11g Total Carbs
4g Net Carbs
- 2 x Chocolate Fudge Energy Pods - Buy Now
- 2-3 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Sprinkled Vanilla Beans & Cinnamon
- Freeze the Energy Pods for a couple of hours
- Whip up some cream along with some maple syrup (or your sweetener of your choice)
- Extract the Energy Pods from the cups and dab in the whipped cream
- Sprinkle toppings and refrigerate or freeze.
- You can add coconut shavings on top to add some coconut flair to it.
- Any sugar free sprinkles could work too!
Fahad is the founder of Ketogeek and hosts the Ketogeek Podcast, a world class health show about food, nutrition and health. He is into resistance training, Ashtanga yoga, calisthenics and various forms of training styles. Armed with a idealistic goals distilled in a world of realism, his goal is to help the world make a better place. He leads a life of extreme generalism or as he describes it, 'The Renaissance Lifestyle'.