Looking for a healthy and delicious way to fuel your day? Look no further than this Orange Chocolate Pound Cake Recipe! Made with wholesome ingredients like almond flour and navel oranges, this cake is not only delicious but also packed with nutrition. And with the added bonus of a Chocolate Nova Energy Pod, you'll be able to tackle the day with energy and focus.
Here's how to make it:
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 5 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Erythritol
- 1/4 cup Ketogeek Ghee, warmed
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 Whole Navel Orange, quartered and seeded
- 1 Chocolate Nova Energy Pod, room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and erythritol together, then slowly add the warmed ghee to create the wet mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour and baking powder together and create a "well" in the center.
- Pulse the navel orange in a food processor until smooth, then add to the wet mix.
- Pour the wet mix into the center of the dry mix and gently stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Once finished, remove the loaf pan and allow to cool for 10 minutes, then transfer the loaf to a cooling rack and let cool for 1 hour.
- Finally, spread the room temperature Chocolate Nova Energy Pod on top of the loaf and sprinkle with any desired toppings.
This Orange Chocolate Pound Cake Recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and healthy, and the Chocolate Nova Energy Pod adds a delicious boost of energy. Try it for yourself and see why it's quickly becoming a fan favorite!
Ready to try Chocolate Nova Energy Pods for yourself? Click here to purchase now!