In this live show, we talk about on who to trust when it comes to getting results in life, especially in a sea of information overload nowadays? Can an overweight or obese nutritionist, influencer, nutritionist, doctor or coach be trusted for fat loss tips, plans or guides? This is a very controversial topic in the world of health, fitness and nutrition but we decided to tack this in our video. Join us on this new Monday Night Live Show for common sense and entertainment.
- Shop Energy Pods Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Ketogeek-Chocolate-Energy-Organic-Vanilla/dp/B07B88S36J
- Ketogeek Ghee on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B29HM3D
- Ketogeek Merchandise, Ghee & Energy Pods: https://ketogeek.com/collections
- Ketogeek Newsletter: https://ketogeek.com/pages/sign-up
- Shop Energy Pods: https://ketogeek.com/collections/energy-pods
- Wholesale: https://ketogeek.com/pages/wholesale
Fahad is the founder of Ketogeek and hosts the Ketogeek Podcast, a world class health show about food, nutrition and health. He is into resistance training, Ashtanga yoga, calisthenics and various forms of training styles. Armed with a idealistic goals distilled in a world of realism, his goal is to help the world make a better place. He leads a life of extreme generalism or as he describes it, 'The Renaissance Lifestyle'.